The Brondell O2+ units require a standard 120 V / 60 Hz power outlet.
All replacement filters can be found for their corresponding filtration units HERE.
Tools required for replacing filters
No tools are required for replacing ANY air filters.
For all other questions and concerns with our product, please reach out to our Support team HERE.
O2+ Air Purification Manuals
- Horizon P200-W Owner's Manual
- Halo PH10-B Owner's Manual
- Revive PR50 Owner's Manual
- Source P300 Owner's Manual
- Balance P400 Owner's Manual